Dr. M. Amaad Uppal
- Director, Management Studies Department, G. C. University, Lahore, Pakistan.
- PhD in Business Informatics (Henley Business School, University of Reading, Reading, UK)
- MBA (Oklahoma City University, Oklahoma City, USA)
- BSc Engineering (Institute of Chemical Engineering, Punjab University, Lahore)
Professional Certifications & Memberships
- Pakistan Pumps & Electric Motor Manufacturing Association (PPEMMA), Member Standing Committee
- Pakistan Engineering Council, Member
- Certified IFC trainer
- WebCT: Certified Online Course Designer
- CCAI: Cisco Certified Academy Instructor
- CCNA: Cisco Certified Network Associate
- MCT: Microsoft Certified Trainer
- MCSE: Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
- MCP: Microsoft Certified Professional
- MOUS: Microsoft Office User Specialist
- Assistant Professor, Management Studies Department, GC University, Lahore.
- Business and Computer Literacy Faculty, Higher Colleges of Technology, Sharjah, UAE.
- Deputy Manager, Business Development, Descon Engineering Ltd. Lahore Pakistan
- Research Assistant, BD Eddie Research & Consulting Centre, Oklahoma City University, OKC, USA.
- Research, design, development and implementation of technology mediated learning solutions.
- MBA (Southeastern University, Washington DC, USA)
- Deputy Director, Management Studies Department, G. C. University, Lahore, Pakistan.
- BS Program Lead
- Worked on different positions for several American and Pakistani banks
- Teaching Financial Management, Corporate Finance, Investment Analysis, International
- Imparting Executive Education on Financial Management and Corporate Finance for over 25
- Financial Management, Corporate Finance and Investment Analysis
Dr. Samnan Ali
- PhD in Business Informatics (Henley Business School, University of Reading, UK)
- MBA (LUMS)
- BSc. Mechatronics and Control Engineering (UET, Lahore)
- Assistant Professor, Management Studies Department, G. C. University, Lahore, Pakistan.
- Lecturer at Institute of Business and Management, IB&M UET Lahore
- Senior Training Manager with Microsoft Corporation’s Gold certified partner “Expert
- Chief Operating Officer at Lahore Chapter of Project Management Institute (Pennsylvania USA)
- District Sales Manager at Fauji Fertilizer Company
- Business Development Manager at EBR Energy Pakistan (EBR Energy Corporation, New Jersey USA)
- Project Management, Supply Chain Management and Information Technology
Muhammad Mubashir Hussain
- MS (Banking & Financial Economics) - Government College University, Lahore (GCUL)
- MBA (Banking & Finance) - Hailey College of Banking and Finance (HCBF), a constituent college of the
University of the Punjab, Lahore (PU)
- Assistant Professor, Management Studies Department, GC University, Lahore, Pakistan.
Mubashir has more than 15 years of experience in teaching, training and curriculum development. He
has served as
Member-cum-Secretary to the National Curriculum Revision Committee (NCRC), Higher Education Commission (HEC),
Pakistan for developing and revising the curriculum of BS and MS in Commerce in 2013-14. In addition, he has
also served as a Subject Expert at Curriculum Revision Committee of Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) for
the revision and up-gradation of the course titled ‘Accountancy and Auditing’ Central Superior
Services (CSS) Examinations. He is a qualified member of four professional accountancy bodies namely IBP, PIPFA,
ICSP and IMM with distinction in IBP Stage-II Exams.
Academic and Research Interest
- Mubashir’s major research interest lies in “Accounting” and “Financial
apart from certain areas of research in Finance.
Ali Hussain Farrukh
- MSc Logistics, Supply Chain Management option (Høgskolen i Molde, Norway)
- MBA (University of Salford, Greater Manchester, UK)
- Lecturer, Management Studies Department, G.C University, Lahore, Pakistan
- Assistant Manager, Oxford University, Press
- Consultancy Project, B3 Cable Manufacturers, Manchester, UK
- Business Development Executive, O2 UK
- Conference Participation: Presented Research Paper along Engelseth, Per., Wagner, A.
“Developing Lean customer service in a Lean manufacturing firm” 21st EurOMA Conference :
Operations Management in an innovation Economy; 2014-06-20 - 2014-06-25
Ali has worked with retail, telecom, publishing industries and in academia for more than 15 years.
He has been
part of MSD team since 2010 and his teaching interests lie in Business Communication, Business Research Methods,
Pricing Strategies and Supply Chain Management. He has been coordinator for MBA and EMBA Consultancy Projects
and supervises Thesis Writing for B.Sc. Applied Management program.
- Ph.D. in Business Informatics (Henley Business School, University of Reading) (Continued)
- Master of Business Administration (IB&M, UET Lahore)
- Bachelors in Commers (PU, Lahore)
- Research Teaching Assistant, Management Studies Department, GCU Lahore
Muhammad Basir is Ph.D. Scholar at Henley Business School University of Reading, UK.
with a demonstrated history of working in academics, specifically investigating Information Systems (IS)
implementation in higher education institutes. During his 6 years tenure at MSD, he has contributed to the
field by publishing articles in CABS-AJG-ranked peer-reviewed journals. Basir is skilled in, Statistical Data
Analysis (SPSS, AMOS), Quantitative Research, and Systematic Literature Reviews.
- Information Systems (IS) implementation in higher education institutes
The University of Punjab, Lahore