- To provide a safe, hygienic and nurturing environment to every child
- To record and monitor every child’s development in physical, cognitive, social and emotional areas.
- To understand and respect every child’s individuality
- To provide age-appropriate play and recreation to children
- To provide a stimulating environment to early learners inspiring imagination
- To develop confidence in their children about their ability and mastery over environment.
- To value mothers’ feedback and make sure that every mother feels satisfied with our services
Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
Dr. Amina Hanif Tarar
In-charge Day Care Centre
Department of Psychology
Government College University Lahore
UAN: 111 000 010 ext.308