ABOUT THE TREASURER'S OFFICE
The Office of the Treasurer has the primary responsibility for management of the university’s financial assets and liabilities. The Treasurer’s Office has sole responsibility for all traditional treasury finance functions of the GC University Lahore The Treasurer’s Office have additional responsibilities for check production along with payroll deduction disbursements. This office also handles the applications related to deposit of fee, late submission of fee, refund of securities, payment of fine, duplicate semester result, thesis extension, convocation registration and gown security.
The Treasurer shall be a whole time officer of the University appointed by the Chancellor on the recommendation of the Government on such terms and conditions as the Chancellor may determine. The Treasurer shall:
- manage the property, the finances and the investments of the University;
- prepare the annual and revised budget estimates of the University and present them to the Finance and Planning Committee and the Syndicate;
- ensure that the funds of the University are expended on the purposes for which they are provided;
- perform such other duties as may be prescribed; and
- be the Secretary of the Finance and Planning Committee.
Muhammad Imran Khan
Abdul Bilal Majeed
Sohail Nawaz Khan
Muhammad Qaiser Khan
Muhammad Tayyab Kaleem